Delivery and Planting
DELIVERY AND SHIPPING TO OUR LOCAL MARKET AREA ONLY...We're sorry ...NO RETAIL HOME DEILVERIES TO OUT OF STATE LOCATIONS
When shopping at The Tree Farm, you should keep in mind that every single plant we sell is available for our delivery and planting service. Most customers do not have access to the equipment required for planting half a dozen 8 foot Colorado Spruce trees, for example. We have the equipment, and the experience of our planting crew is second to none. We are thorough and professional. Additionally, you can rest assured that everything we plant will meet your satisfaction as well as provide the plant the best chance for success.
Each delivery and planting job is unique. A variety of factors are considered when evaluating every job. When discussing yours, we will take into account:
- The distance to your site from The Tree Farm
- The size of the plants we are planting
- The quantity of plants we are planting
- Special soil or environmental conditions (e.g. rocky soil or sloped ground)
- Job site access
Of course, if you are capable and feel comfortable doing your own planting, we can deliver your plants to your location and they will even be placed next to the hole you have already dug.
If you need a quote for your project (small or large) please visit our service counter and our staff can quote the price for your particular project.
Some projects may require unforseen additonal labor or materials.
• Removal of exist trees, shrubs or other obstacles will be billed at hourly rate determined and agreed upon in writing at time of purchase.
• Out of town projects will be charged a daily living expense per each crew memeber for lodging and food.
• Additional material expenses. i.e. tree stakes, planting mix, fertilizers, top soil, trash dump fees, deer or elk fencing, water bills, etc.
SORRY...WE ARE UNABLE TO PLANT ON TOP OF TREE STUMPS OR OTHER OBSTACLES SUCH AS CONCRETE, BOULDERS, UTILITY LINES, GAS LINES...ETC.